Insuring Your Motorbikes
Get Your Motorcycle Rides Covered
A lot of factors can influence how much you spend on motorcycle insurance, including:
- The make, model, type, and engine size of the motorcycle, scooter, or moped.
- Your age: the older you get, the less expensive your insurance will be.
- Your driving history and claims: This includes any traffic violations or points on your license.
- Whether you use your bike for commuting, work, or social purposes.
- Bike security, including locks, trackers, and alarms.
- The bike’s location: whether it’s housed in a safe garage or out on the road.
- Premiums can be increased by making performance-enhancing changes.
You can even choose seasonal insurance if you drive only in the summer season. You can cancel your coverage in the middle of the term. However, most providers charge a cancellation fee, often greater than the money saved. This is because most motorcycle insurance companies recognize that the bike is usually only used in the summer. Thus, the premium is allocated to those months.
How Can We Help?
Let us help you get the best coverage.