Health & Dental Insurance
Protection Of Personal And Family Health
Get Best Coverage
Having a plan can assist you in defraying the costs of many treatments and things associated with being well. Each situation is different, and you’ll need specialized benefits to ensure you get the coverage you need when you need it. Many types of insurance coverage can be incorporated into your personalized plan. This is when health insurance enters the picture.
Individual health insurance plans (sometimes known as “personal” or “family” health insurance) usually include the following features, some of which are optional:
- Coverage for prescription drugs.
- Dental coverage (basic, preventive, and major dental services).
- Therapists and licensed professionals (e.g., physiotherapists, massage therapists, chiropractors, etc).
- Long-lasting medical equipment (e.g., wheelchairs, prosthetics, etc).
- Optical care (eyeglasses, exams, etc).
- Insurance for travel.
- Rooms in hospitals (semi-private and private).
- Transport by ambulance (ground and air).
Anyone can benefit from coverage that fills in the gaps left by provincial healthcare policies, such as:
- Retirees who are no longer covered by their employer’s plan.
- Self-employed Employees.
- Part-time employees who aren’t covered by an employer’s plan.
- Adult students who are no longer covered by their parents’ workplace plan.
- Individuals who are switching from a group plan to an individual plan.
“Offered under Experior Financial Group by Insure Smart Financial Ltd.”
“All Life & Accident sickness products sold by Insure Smart Financial Ltd under license from Experior Financial Group.”
How Can We Help?
Let us help you get the best coverage.