Cyber Liability Insurance
All-in-one Cyber Policy
Cyber liability insurance protects your company’s data and computer systems in the event of a malicious attack.
Cyber insurance is typically regarded as an essential cover for your business if you store sensitive data about your clients or staff on laptops, tablets, or other internet-connected devices. A data breach might have disastrous implications, with an increasing number of cyberattacks deliberately targeting small firms. An attack that cripples your website, destroys business-critical data or steals personal information from your customers could have serious financial ramifications for your company.
At iSmart insurance, we have Alberta’s premier cyber insurance and risk experts. We are familiar with the cyber hazards that businesses face regardless of their size.
Is Your Business Covered In Digital Age
- Data Breach: The coverage includes IT forensics, credit monitoring, and crisis management in the event of a data breach, as well as the cost of investigating and notifying customers.
- System Damage: If you suffer a cyberattack, your IT systems are covered for repair and restoration.
- Income loss: Businesses can suffer losses if a network security breach affects them.
- Cyber Extortion: The cost of the ransom payment and the investigation is covered by the policy.
- Regulatory fines: you’ll receive compensation for any penalties you may owe due to a data breach.
- Privacy liability: claims that your company puts private, confidential information at risk.
- Phishing Usually, misleading emails deceive recipients into opening attachments or clicking on links that download harmful malware. Alternatively, a cybercriminal gathers information on the victim to imitate someone they know and trust to persuade them to do something they shouldn’t.
- Malware It is software installed on devices or a network with the ability to take control of the device or system and harm data.
- Hacking This is when a highly experienced hacker tries to break into a company’s system on purpose. Once inside, they can steal and exchange data and hold a company hostage.
- Ransomware People are duped into downloading dangerous malware that can bring a company’s network to a halt. After then, the cybercriminal can demand a ransom to have the program removed.
How Can We Help?
Let us help you get the best coverage.