Commercial Auto Insurance
Drive Your Business Success
Undoubtedly, one of the key decisions you will make with regard to your fleet or individual commercial vehicle is to insure it with a reputable broker. When it comes to Commercial Auto, we are the most experienced brokers in Alberta. We can provide coverage for a wide selection of commercial cars at iSmart. Our commercial car insurance products provide you with peace of mind by guaranteeing adequate coverage. We recognize that if you have a claim, you need to get back on the road as soon as possible to avoid losing business. We can provide coverage for any commercial vehicles on the road, from the tiniest vans to the giant trucks and lorries. Our plans are customized to fit the specific needs of each individual or business, and we recognize that no two risks are alike. Get in touch if you’re having trouble securing cover for your business car or fleet of commercial vehicles because rates are too high. We’ve been offering business vehicle insurance for over the years. We have established several schemes that allow us to provide competitive rates.
Your business may require your car to be insured if you use it for business-related activities besides commuting. However, your personal auto policy may not provide coverage for these activities.
The following are examples of business purposes:
- Running errands for the company.
- Taxing other employees/business connections.
- Making delivery or collections.
- Being used by other employees.
- Attending business meetings.
- Attending several business sites.
Cars, trucks, vans, and commercial trailers are examples of vehicles used for business. If you need any further understandings about your insurance coverage, talk to our iSmart Insurance expert.
- You frequently use your own car for work-related transportation.
- You work as a rideshare driver/contractor.
- You are a delivery company.
- You spend a significant amount of time driving to meet with clients.
- You utilize your vehicle for any other type of business.
When a business deals with vehicles that it doesn’t own, it must obtain a liability insurance policy. Consumers, as well as owned automobiles, are protected by this act.
There is insurance available to protect you in the below cases;
- Occupants of owned or customer-owned automobiles, as well as those who are harmed outside of a vehicle, if they are hurt in an accident.
- Harm to one’s own or a customer’s vehicle, as well as to the property of others.
- Businesses such as dealerships, repair garages, auto body shops, service stations, tow trucks, and parking lots need garage auto coverage.
- If you lease vehicles to other people, you will need a commercial auto policy rather than a garage auto policy.
How Can We Help?
Let us help you get the best coverage.