Make Your Parents/ Grandparents Canada Stay Longer and Secure with Super Visa Insurance
What Super Visa Offers?
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- There is a minimum income slab that you have to meet.
- It is your or your spouse’s parent/ grandparent.
All About Super Visa Insurance
Coverage offered by Super Visa Insurance
- Emergency medical services
- Dental services in case of emergency
- Diagnostic tests like X-Ray etc.
- Prescribed medicine
- Evacuation in case of medical emergency to home country
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered depending upon the type of plan.
- If you have a Pre-medical condition but it is stable for last 120 days then you can get Super Visa Insurance after showing medical certificate given by certified doctor as proof.
- It is possible to get 100% refund in case Super Visa application of your parents or grandparents gets rejected.
- If their trip gets shortened because of some reason and they return before 12 months then it is possible to get partial refund of the premium paid if no claim is made on the policy during the trip.
Minimum Super Visa Insurance Requirements
In Canada, Super Visa is a mandatory document that you need when you are entering Canada with Super Visa. Having Super Visa is not enough; the insurance policy must meet the guidelines of the Canadian Government. Minimum requirements that need to be fulfilled are-
- Have Super Visa Insurance before entering Canada
- Insurance valid minimum for a year
- Coverage at least $100,000/-
- Insurance documents to show at the time of arrival
There are a few documents that you need for purchasing Super Visa Insurance Policy and they are:
- Place where your parents and grandparents will be staying.
- Age proof and Gender of the visitors.
- Details if the visitors are having any pre-medical conditions.
- Contact details
- Details of the applicant that is you.
It is advisable to initiate Super Visa Insurance a day before your parents or grandparents enter Canada. iSmart is Alberta’s one of the leading insurance brokers and offers quotes from several renowned Canadian insurance companies that you can compare and choose from. The entire process is fast and simple and our insurance advisors will help you choose the best plan. You can compare quotes from different insurance providers within a minute.